Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On The Road Again!!!

Guess who just go cleared to start running again??!?!?!??!?

ME!!!!!  WHOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!


Yay! Yay! Yay!

I am soooo super excited about this.  I haven't run since July 17... not that I'm keeping track or anything...

So, even though my BettyWhite Hips casued me to miss all my goals for this year, I feel hopeful that I can get back to running again.  I am going to take it super easy.  Super slow.  Like, the-tortise-will-beat-me-and-not-cause-i-fell-asleep, slow.  And I'm so exited.  I want to take the rest of the day off from work and start NOW!  like, right now...  but I won't.  I'll keep you updated on my plans and progress.

I'm just so excited right now.  I did a happy dance in the doctor's office when he told me.  Seriously.

Join me in doing a happy dance today, perhaps to the Pointer Sister's song "I'm so excited"

Big smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment