Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Technical difficulties: Please Stand By

Well, I've been back from the Islands for a few days, and I have lots of posts saved up.  Unfortunately, it will be just little while longer before I will officially post them.

I don't think it's fair to post anything about Hawaii without pictures (if ever their was a place that begged for its story to be told through photos, it's Hawaii).

Too bad I discovered the other day that I have either lost or accidentally deleted the memory card with the pictures I took during the first part of the trip.  (oops... actually, "oops" doesn't really cover it.  I pretty much went through the entire stages of grief emotions upon putting the memory card that I thought was the right one in the computer only to see the words "No Data" on the screen.  "'No Data????' you bet your toochas there's data!!!  Loads and loads of DATA!!!! WHERE IS IT?????"  Amazing how those 2 words can dash any hopes against the newly formed volcanic rocks - of which I took some pretty sweet pictures!)

So, while I search for possibly another, hopefully correct, memory card, I'm trying to salvage what I can from my cell phone and other sources...

dangit...

No comments:

Post a Comment